This event is open to everyone! A club group, a school program, a garage team, or independent entrants. Deadline for Pre-Registration is Friday April 7th. Last deadline to register is Monday, May 1, 2017. Based on interest level at this point, we need to know if your schools plan on attending so that we can determine if it is possible to run the event.
The entry fee is $50 for 1-5 students, $75 for 6-10 students, $100 for 11-15, $125 for 16-20 students. For groups over 20, please inquire directly.
The fee includes registration and the following services at the event:
- All practice courses and playing field supplies, day of event
- Designated practice and competition areas
- Electricity at each team pit area (tables)
- Wireless Internet access
- 1-2 Pit tables for personal supplies and exhibition space for Showcase robots
- Snacks and drinks for all participants (students and coaches)
- Coaches continental brunch and coffee (Coaches’ Corner)
- Completion certificate to track progress throughout competition
Deadline to register is Monday, May 1, 2017
|Questions? Need more information?Please contact Gail Sestito & Doug Rendellrobotics@greenwichacademy.orgCo-Directors of Robotics203.485.4040|