WORKSHOP AND SCRIMMAGE DAY!!
Greenwich, CT on Saturday November 8, 2014.
10AM-3PM: Young Auditorium/E&D Lab
Please park in the Lower School Parking Area.
You can still sign up for the event at http://ctftc.org.
- Bring your robot, tools, and ideas! We will have a large working area, a full field, and control system set up. Be prepared for a day of fun and impromptu scrimmages!
- We will be “pot-lucking” snacks/drinks for the event. Please consider bringing coffee, breakfast-y treats, or other snack/drink items for the teams to munch on during the day.
- Lunch will be ordered upon arrival: Pizza is included in the price of the event. Special orders will be an additional cost.
In order to have a successful day, you’ll need to bring the right materials. This is good preparation for competitive events. Please remember to bring the following materials:
- Your robot (working or not! If it’s just a pile of parts, bring them) We are here to help each other!
- SAFETY GLASSES!
- Spare parts – Tetrix, motors, wheels, batteries, chargers, NXT, Lego parts, Samantha module.
- Tools – wrenches, screwdrivers, hex keys, wire strippers, etc.
- Computer with RobotC (or Labview) – there will be open WiFi Available, along with FTC field WiFi
- An outlet strip and extension cord for power
- Your Engineering Notebook to document your day, and for feedback if you desire.
Please contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org